The resort offers several dining options. The all-day dining restaurant serves Mediterranean, Mauritian and International cuisines. The speciality restaurant features the finest in Pan-Asian and Indian cuisines. The Lounge Bar serves hors d'oeuvres and a wise selection of wines and spirits.
Luxury villas (160 sq m)
Spacious and airy, including private pool adjoining a tranquil alfresco dining area, 24-hours room/butler service, rain shower, twin vanity, toilet and bidet and the exhilarating experience of an open-air garden shower, full walk-in wardrobe, flat-screen plasma television with surround-sound DVD/ CD system, internet connectivity, minibar, coffee machine and in-room safe.
Luxury Suite Villas (220 sq m)
Each one-bedroom suite features a separate living room, and a connecting one-bedroom villa, each with their own generous terrace and infinity-edge plunge pool. The two bathrooms feature large bath tubs, rain showers, twin vanities, toilet and bidet, all of which look out on to a lush, private patio garden with outdoor shower. Off each bathroom is a generous walk-in closet. The living room and bedroom feature wide-screen plasma TVs, and DVD/CD players.
The suite’s terrace features shaded sofa seating groups, and a 6-seater dining table set against the backdrop of an intimate patio courtyard. Alongside the plunge pool is a raised plinth with a comfortable daybed mattress and bolsters – the perfect spot for lounging in the sun.
Two 345 sq m Presidential suites take pride of place at the centre of the resort’s crescent beach. The living room’s wide, glazed doors open to a 58sq.m infinity pool, offering views of the ocean and the peak at Tamarin in the distance. The two large bedrooms share the same views.
The suite’s two bathroom are finished in marble and offer spacious bathtubs and rain showers, overlooking private patio gardens where outdoor showers are also provided. A full walk-in wardrobe is provided off of each bathroom.
Sun loungers and shaded, fan-cooled seating areas let guests take full advantage of the suite’s superior location and views, whatever the weather. A dining table for six forms the centerpiece of the terrace, offering the perfect space for alfresco entertaining. A butler is also available 24 hours a day.
The living room and both bedrooms feature wide screen plasma TV and DVD/CD surround sound systems. All are provided with broadband internet connectivity.
The presidential suite can accommodate a maximum of four guests
Guests can choose from a wide range of irresistible sights and activities:
Spa and Relaxation include:
The contemporary Indian spa invites guests to rediscover themselves through yoga, meditation, Indian therapies, and complementary consultation with our Ayurvedic doctor and Ayurvedic therapies.
The Taj Spa offers the following facilities:
- Spa reception and waiting lounge
- Ayurvedic consultation room
- Two Ayurvedic treatment rooms with Swedana
- Two luxurious treatment rooms with steam showers and private outdoor patios
- Two double treatment suites with double steam shower, bath and a private outdoor patio
- A Yoga and meditation Pavilion
- A hydrotherapy cascade Pool with cabana seating and spa cuisine
- A communal wet area includes chill pool, Hammam, Laconium with color healing and a Sanarium · Individual changing and locker rooms
- Beauty saloon with hair styling, manicure, pedicure, waxing, and facials
Beach and water sports include:
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Snorkeling and scuba diving in the nearby coral reefs
- Water skiing in the crystal clear lagoon
Fitness and Fun include:
- Spacious Sports Centre featuring the latest cardio and gym equipment with built-in TV and Audio system
- Personal trainers
- Swimming Pool
- Floodlit Tennis Court
- Access to 18-hole golf course (approx. 25 minutes from the Hotel)
Sightseeing & shopping:
- Quatre Bornes Central Market
- Flacq Central Market
- Caudan & Port Louis Water-front
- Blue Penny Museum
- National Museum
- Casela Nature & Leisure Park
- Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
- La Vanille Crocodile Park
Kids games and play include:
- Children's "Peter Pan" Mini Club - an adventure world complete with pirate ship, crows' nest, tree-houses, volcanoes and cave
- Group age activities, supervised by our qualified hostesses
From casual, all-day eateries to formal, fine dining, guests can look forward to a wide selection of delectable dishes and refreshing drinks. Taj Exotica Mauritius offers a distinctive dining experience, one that explores the nuances of the finest Indian and international cuisines, serving traditional and contemporary favourites
The all-day dining restaurant serves Mediterranean, Mauritian and International cuisines in a relaxed ambience. High ceilings, a thatched roof and an open terrace provide the ideal backdrop for a relaxed, al fresco dining experience.
The speciality restaurant features the finest in Pan-Asian and Indian cuisines.
The Lounge Bar exudes a contemporary yet intimate atmosphere and serves
hors-d'oeuvres and a wide selection of international wines and spirits
- This relaxing bar exudes a contemporary yet intimate atmosphere with comfortable lounge seating and an open terrace overlooking the ocean.
- Attire: Smart Casual in the Evening
- At this lounge bar, guests can savor a variety of hors-d'oeuvres and discover our impressive selection of international wines, spirits, and cigars.
- This all-day dining restaurant serves the refreshing flavors of Mediterranean, Mauritian, and International cuisines in a relaxed ambience.
- Attire: Smart Casual
- High ceilings, a shingled roof, and an open terrace provide the ideal backdrop for a relaxed, al fresco dining experience.
- At this specialty restaurant, guests can look forward to a delectable selection of Pan-Asian and Indian dishes, complemented by a wide variety of international wines from the Taj cellar.
- Attire: Smart Casual
- This specialty restaurant offers a casual lounge for pre- and after dinner drinks, with an interactive cooking counter, private dining room and outdoor seating.