LOCATION: - - 20 kilometres from Cape Town International Airport;
- 2 kilometres from the city centre's arts, crafts, cuisine and nightlife;
- 8 kilometres from the sandy white beaches of Clifton & Camps Bay;
- Within walking distance of the shops, restaurants, crafts and entertainment of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront;
- Only a short distance from the foot of Table Mountain, Cape Grace is a prime starting point for touring the Cape Peninsula or world famous Winelands.
ACCOMMODATION: This new hotel compromises 121 rooms and suites, all with breathtaking views of Table Mountain, a new yacht basin or the working harbour, the breezy and relaxed ambiance of the One.Waterfront restaurant provides the setting for a menu that presents a fusion of Mediterranean, Eastern and local dishes.
Elegant in style and generous in size, Cape Grace offers 121 luxurious guest rooms.
- French windows with views of the yacht marina or the working harbour
- Fresh flowers and personally selected books
- Charlotte Rhys toiletries, veluga robes and slippers
- Fully stocked mini bar with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities (fresh milk delivered every morning)
- Guest link television system: satellite television channels and selected radio stations
- International plug points and fax/Internet modem lines
- Private room safe
- Separate bath, shower and toilet
- Irons and ironing boards
RESTAURANT: One.Waterfront restaurant at Cape Grace, adjacent to the international yacht marina and with spectacular views of the world-famous Table Mountain, features creative, imaginative, and modern food with a distinct South African influence -- reflecting the high quality and elegant style of Cape Grace. Recently refurbished in rich, strong colours in warm, earthy tones, one.waterfront has a sophisticated and luxurious yet comfortable air about it, perfect for intimate dinners and special occasions.
HOTEL FACILITIES: In the library the shelves are crowded with books for every taste. Relax into a generous cushioned couch with a glass of sherry and a satisfying read. Morning coffee and afternoon tea are served in this comfortable room, accompanied by home-made pastries and cakes.