ACCOMMODATION: Each of the 40 spacious suites have their own living areas, with balcony or patio, air conditioned bedrooms, bathroom and wet bar with drink-stocked refrigerator, tea and coffee-making facilities, towelling robes and English-style toiletries. Most have double connecting doors to the adjacent room. Sitting rooms have sofa beds ideal for a child. There are two two-bedroom Deluxe Suites, which are ideal for families or two couples travelling together.
• Type of Establishment: Hotel
• Number of Suites: 40
• Every bedroom is equipped with both an air conditioner and an overhead fan.
• English soaps and robes provided.
• Hairdryers in each bedroom.
• A laundry and dry cleaning service operates daily except on Weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Each room is equipped with a fully stocked mini bar.
• Radios are available from reception.
• Room service is available from 8am to 9:30pm at no additional charge.
• Minisafes are located in each room. Items may also be deposited with reception to be held in the hotel safe at no additional charge.
• Direct dial telephones in each room with a computer port. Local calls are free.
WATERSPORTS: Cobblers Cove is pleased to offer a range of complimentary watersports to resident guests:
• Sunfish sailing
• Guests should reserve the activities of their choice with the attendant at the watersport hut, located at the southern end of the hotel.
General Watersports ...............9:00am - 4:00pm
Watersking................................9:30am - 3:30pm
Scuba diving may also be arranged for an additional cost through the Attendant, so please ask.
Cocktail and private cruises may be arranged through our Concierge for an additional
Sports and recreation at Cobblers Cove:
|• Swimming Pool
• Keep Fit Centre
FACILITIES: Cobblers Cove offers a number of facilities to make your Barbados holiday, a pleasant and enjoyable one:
|• Weddings facilities
• Exquisite restaurant dining
• A poolside bar
• A convenient gift shop
|• Air conditioned gym
• Floodlit tennis court
• Complimentary watersports
• Children's Facilities
• Television Lounge
RESTAURANT: Cobblers Cove is one of the only five hotels and restaurants in the Caribbean to be invited to be a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux organization.
The restaurant is situated at the edge of the beach and overlooks the Caribbean Sea ... the perfect setting for cuisine that merits both local and international awards. The award-winning cuisine, 6 times winner of the Barbados Gold Award, is prepared taking full advantage of local produce and pride themselves on the quality and value of the extensive wine list.
Mornings begin with full English breakfast, lunches are deliciously casual affairs, whilst candlelight encourages an elegant evening mood.