ACCOMMODATION: Towering above cosmopolitan west Shinjuku, Tokyo's fastest-growing business and entertainment centre, this hotel's 178 guest rooms and suites meet the complex needs of the international traveller: it is both a serene retreat and an efficient private office which has all the latest business and leisure amenities.
All rooms and suites are equipped with two telephone lines, voicemail, modem port, facsimile machine and compact disc player. A luxuriously deep bathtub, separate shower and walk-in wardrobe are also standard in the spacious rooms.
- » Guest Rooms average 46sq.m in area and 3m in height, while Park Rooms are 55sq.m in area. Park Corner Rooms, 60sq.m wide, have extra chairs and sofas.
- » Park Suites with 100sq.m area comprise of 4 distinct living areas: a spacious bedroom, a comfortable living room, a dressing area and a large bathroom.
- » The 140sq.m Governor's Suites offer spacious living quarters (a large master bedroom, a living room, a formal dining room, an entrance foyer, a private bath) with a hint of Japanese tradition and a stunning view of the adjacent Tokyo Metropolitan Government Offices.
- » The Diplomat Suites are 160sq.m wide. For large groups, Diplomat Suites can connect to an adjacent Guest Room with a twin-bedded room on one side and a 12-seater boardroom on the other.
- » The Presidential Suite, on the 51st floor, is 290sq.m wide. Once through the entrance foyer, a large living room complete with attractive soft furnishings and grand piano spread before you. To the left is another living area and private library. To the right is a formal 8-seater dining room connected to a private kitchen. The master bathroom is equipped with a sauna and whirlpool. For families or large groups, the Presidential Suite can be connected to an adjacent Park Corner twin room.
RESTAURANT: European-style Girondole restaurant serves brasserie dishes, selected Asian buffets and Western & Japanese-style breakfasts. Contemporary Japanese restaurant, Kozue, overlooks Mt. Fuji. Some 225 metres above the city lights, on the 52nd floor, New York Grill & Bar combines energy, live jazz, creative casual cuisines, classic and original cocktails, premium cognac, brandies and wines. Set in a sky lit bamboo garden, enjoy light cuisine, cakes and deserts, tea and cocktails at The Peak Lounge & Bar. Offering freshly made cakes and bakery goods is the take-out Pastry Boutique. 24-hours room service is available.
RECREATION: Perched high above the city streets, the exclusive health and fitness sanctuary Club on the Park offers modern facilities and services. A 20-metre indoor pool, cold plunge pools/cold waterfall pool, whirlpools, a gymnasium, an aerobic studio w/ personal fitness trainers, saunas (steam and dry), massage rooms (offering Swedish old, Shiatsu, aromatherapy massages), games room and video lounge are found on-site. Esthetic treatments (facials, reflexology, waxing, manicures, pedicures, nail art) are offered as well.
BUSINESS CENTRE: The 24-hour Business Centre provides a full range of office equipment (e.g. IBM and Apple computers and the latest business software) and secretarial services, including facsimile transmission, computing, word processing, photo copying and translation. Mobile phones rental and round-the-clock international video-conferencing are also available.
MEETINGS & BANQUETS: The hotel can accommodate large and small business gatherings, high-tech corporate meetings and excels in creating exactly the right ambience for the most festive social gathering. For exhibitions, banquets and catered affairs, the elegant Ballroom, chandeliered Venetian Room and intimate Drawing Room, suspended 39 floors above the city, offer stunning views, unrivalled anywhere else in Tokyo.
The Ballroom and Venetian Room convert to fully equipped conference rooms with state-of-the-art teleconferencing capabilities and video walls. They accommodate up to 320 and 150 guests respectively in theatre-style seating. The Drawing Room accommodates up to 50 people for buffet receptions.